Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mom Jeans

A little while ago, Topshop started selling a new style of jeans called Mom jeans. I know, the name sounds off putting. Why would you want to wear a pair of jeans named after a notoriously un-stylish look?

These jeans are actually really cute. They're high waisted, and very very nineties in their look. I personally love them - they look adorable and super comfy. Hopefully I will be able to pick up a pair for myself, so I thought I'd show you a few different ways I'd style them.


This first look is a casual one, for warmer weather. The light cardigan looks cute and comfy paired with this crop top and these canvas sneakers. I would wear this look anywhere - to class, to get some groceries, etc.


This look is also very casual, but for cold weather, maybe around fall or autumn, but you could always throw a jacket over it for winter. I would absolutely wear this outfit to class - it's cute, and casual.


This look is very summery, with the strappy crop top and the gold sandals. Personally I think this look is a little bit nicer, maybe something to wear out to a nice lunch.


And finally, this last look is for winter. With the long sleeve crop top and the big boots and warm jacket, it's good for walking around in the winter.

Basically, these jeans look amazing paired with a crop top, or a tucked in shirt to emphasize your waist. 

Would you ever wear a pair of Mom jeans? Let me know in the comments!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment