Sunday, July 21, 2013

NYC Haul!

So I just got back from New York on Friday evening, and I did a lot of shopping. I managed to find quite a few of the things I was looking for!


I found the last Topshop black crop top in the NYC store (at least when I was there) and I was so happy when it fit well! It's a little smaller than I normally get my tops, but its made with a very stretchy material and it still looks great, so I splurged on it. I've really wanted either a Topshop or Zara white coat for a while, and I managed to get this Zara jacket for only $38! It was very, very reduced, and I had a gift card from my birthday. Needless to say, I was super happy with that. I went to the American Apparel Outlet store while in Soho, and I picked up some black corduroy shorts and a pair of earrings. From H&M I found this cream satchel that I had thought sold out forever ago, so that was lucky. From Aerie I got some undies (not pictured, because, well I think you know why) and the Aerie fragrance (it has peaches in it! so good!). And finally, from some random shops, I found a pair of black and white brogues, a fake Michael Kors silver boyfriend watch, a fake rose gold cartier bracelet, and a fake tennis bracelet.

Overall, I think it was a very successful trip. I did some sight seeing, of course, but I figured you all would want to hear about this more.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment