Friday, July 12, 2013

Style Steal: Black and White Cut Out Shoes

A few months back, Topshop had a pair of shoes called the Katz. They were these gorgeous cut out flats, and I haven't been able to find anything else quite like them. They came in black, navy, and black and white. The black and navy were very similar, and now Topshop has the Katz2 in their store for $50 cheaper than the original. But they didn't bring back the black and white pair. 

Which is why I was so excited to log onto tumblr today and see that a style blog I follow on there had found a pair of shoes from Go Jane that look exactly like the black and white Topshop Katz! And, they're only $26! So of course I ordered myself a pair, because even though I'm trying to save money, I'm not passing up on a deal this amazing.



Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment