Monday, July 8, 2013

Dance Party Time

Now, some of you might find what I'm about to say a little weird, but I'm asking you to just listen for a minute, and then hopefully try it yourself. 

I am a fan of lists. I make to do lists, lists of things to buy, I could make a list for any situation in life, ever. One thing that I always include on my day-to-day to do lists, is to have a mini dance party. And I really do it most days. There's just something about putting on a fun song, and dancing stupidly and enthusiastically around your room. It's stress relieving, and just instantly improves your mood. Plus, its a little bit of exercise, which is never a bad thing. 


So I encourage you all to balter around for a bit today. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Love,

Caro


No comments:

Post a Comment