Monday, July 22, 2013

Makeup Review: Revlon Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain

I bought this lip stain a week or two again, and its pretty great. I have a lot of trouble finding any sort of lip product that I like that has color in it. For some reason, lip stick looks strange on me, and I don't like the shine or sparkle that comes with lip gloss, so I tend to stick with lip balms. I am always looking for something to put a little more color in my lips, because when you wear a face of makeup it looks weird when your lips are incredibly pale. I've heard some good things about this lip stain though, and so I decided to try it out. 

The color in this lip stain is very nice - it goes on smoothly, and stays on for a decent amount of time. It's creamy, and has a slight lip-balmy texture to it. Overall, I really like this product, and if you're like me and have trouble finding lip products you like, then this is a great product.




Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment