Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sales!

So I'm not sure if any of you are aware of this, but it is sale season once again, and almost every store has pages upon pages of deals on their website right now. And once again, my wallet has taken a painful hit as it does every time there are lots of sales. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good deal.

That being said, I thought I'd share some things I've picked up from various stores in the past few weeks.


So from the Topshop sale, I got a pair of Jamie rip knee jeans, a pair of joggers, a long sleeve crop top, a high-waisted check skater skirt, a fox jumper, and a washed v tee by boutique in green (I couldn't find a picture of the green shirt). 


From the Zara sale I got a shirt with tiny skulls all over it and a tee with little tigers all over. 


From the American Apparel sale I got a few different pairs of running and lounge shorts. It's not super exciting, but they were all only $5 and I have an obsession with pajamas and exercise clothes. When I don't go out, I tend to just sit around in sweatpants and other things like that/



And finally, I got a floral dress from LOVE clothing, and a floral playsuit from Lashes of London.

So that's everything that I've gotten from a bunch of different sales. I'm so excited for them to come in the mail! I have so many ideas for cute outfits for these pieces, from summer to winter.

Did you guys get anything from the sales? Tell me in the comments!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment