Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Style Steal: Isabel Marant Ariana Jacket

I'm really not a very colorful person when it comes to my clothes. Don't get me wrong, color is nice, but my closet stends to stay in the darker hue range, with blue or tan being the most colorful things I wear on a semi-regular basis. So when I find a piece of clothing (that's not a dress) that is colorful and that I love, I buy it, because its a pretty rare occurrence. 

Unfortunately, this time I fell in love with a jacket that costs about the same as a months rent for my flat. So since I couldn't spend the money that I need to live on a single jacket, I started looking for a cheaper alternative.


The Isabel Marant Ariana Jacket is an absolutely gorgeous jacket that is sold out most places online, and way out of my price range. Luckily, Asos stocks a very similar blazer, called the ASOS Blazer In Pink Textured Boucle for £35. And right now, Asos has free shipping and a ten percent off coupon for everything on their website! It really is a great deal, and I can't wait to wear mine.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment