Monday, July 15, 2013

Makeup Review: L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara

I'd heard some great reviews about this mascara from quite a few people, so I figured I'd try it out myself. After all, you can always use a good mascara.

This mascara is really good for long, thin lashes, but unfortunately not for thick and voluminous ones. It curls nicely with an eyelash curler, and even a little bit on it's own. It's a great mascara for every day, but for nights out or more exciting looks I like to have eyelashes that are a bit fuller. 

Another thing that I noticed is that this mascara is a great dupe for the Benefit They're Real! Mascara - they both do long, thin lashes like no other.

Overall, I really like this mascara. I definitely won't be throwing out my others and replacing them with this one, but I will absolutely be keeping it and using it on a regular basis.



Love,

Caro


No comments:

Post a Comment