Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Clothing Review: Qupid Katz Lookalikes

About two weeks ago, I ordered these black and white Topshop Katz from the GoJane website, and I absolutely love them! They shipped pretty quickly, but I was in New York when they came, so I'm not exactly sure how quickly they came, but definitely within about a week. Unfortunately, they are sold out from the GoJane website, but you can still find them at Amazon or Urbanog. 




I absolutely love these! I'm usually somewhere around a US 6.5 or UK 4, but since I was ordering these online and I didn't want them to be too small, I bought them in a US 7, and they fit well. I like to put them on the tightest or second tightest option around my ankle because I have pretty small ankles. I have wide feet, and they fit great around my feet as well. For $26, these are absolutely amazing! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment