Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Jacket Collection

I love jackets, more than a lot of things in the world. They can be fluffy, and cute, and nice, and warm, and everything that can that all in one is amazing in my eyes. I never used to have much of a reason to buy winter coats, I'm a Californian I just wear sweatshirts and cardigans. Now that I live in Scotland, it's useful having a nice jacket (or two, or twelve...).
 
Generally speaking, I buy one nice jacket for winter each year (or if the coat I had last year still works fine, I keep that one) and then I find some cute ones on sale or off of ebay. That way, I have a nice jacket to keep me warm, and some jackets that I just find cute.
 
 
This is my collection of jackets. I have some parka type ones with giant hoods (that are great for Scotland and the rain), some cute nice oversize coats that can be worn casually or dressed up, some nice jackets that are a little thinner but incredibly cute, and of course a cute leather jacket.
 
So yeah. That is my jacket collection. I move back to Scotland in a week, and so I've been thinking about clothes for cold weather a lot lately.
 
Love,
 
Caro


No comments:

Post a Comment