Saturday, August 17, 2013

Clothing Review: Topshop Notion Cross Over Mid Sandals



I recently got these heeled sandals from Topshop as a present, and I have to say I am absolutely in love with them! Not only are they gorgeous, but they're actually super comfortable (and not in the way that people insist heels are comfy when they're really just not quite as painful as other heels, they are actually so easy to wear). I am 150% in love with these shoes. I know that they're a little more on the expensive side, but they are honestly so worth the money.

I was a little tentative, because with the height and width of the ankle straps they could either be super cute or super unflattering, but they look so great on. The material of the shoes is really nice as well, and since the strap is a velcro one its really easy to put on.



Overall, I love these shoes. If they ever go on sale, or if you want to spend the money and you are looking for a great pair of heeled sandals, you could not find a better pair. Honestly, I kind of want to get these shoes in white too.

Let me know what you guys think!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment