Thursday, August 22, 2013

Clothing Review: Asos Petite Exclusive Baseball Dress with Contrast Metallic Sleeves

Wow that's a long title...

Anyways, I just got this Asos dress in the mail (I was ordering a pair of boots and it was an impulse buy, whoops) and I am so in love with this dress I just had to make a review for it right away! 



I don't think I'll be able to format this into a proper review, because I'm wearing the dress as I write this and oh my lord I don't think I've ever had a dress that's this soft! Honestly, I feel like I'm wearing pajamas, that is how comfy and soft it is. Looking at the pictures online, I was a little wary because a lot of times with cheaper dresses the material on sleeves like these are super scratchy and itchy, but these are not. The sleeves are a little thinner, but the rest of the dress is a nice thickness, were it'll be good for winter with some tights and a coat (and your bra won't show through).

 It fits super well, and it's incredibly flattering too! Generally I shy away from things that are more fitted throughout, like bodycon dresses, but this dress is fitted and loose in all the right places. It's a great length on me too, given that its from the petite section and I'm only 5 feet tall.

Basically, I love this dress. It's probably my favorite thing that I've purchased recently (well, apart from Putt Putt Saves the Zoo).

Let me know what you guys think! Do you shop regularly at Asos? I haven't before, but I might have to start now, especially from their petite section.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment