Monday, August 5, 2013

Traveling

 
 
This Monday, I leave California to go back to Scotland
for school. Its a little sad, because I have to go back early for a test, but I plan on making the most of it once the test is done and doing some traveling!
 
I've been flying on planes for most of my life, but in the last year or so I've started getting increasingly nervous on flights. To keep calm, I listen to music and I do my best to be asleep when the plane takes off - I've found that if I'm not aware that the plane is actually departing from the ground, I'm a lot less nervous for the flight. Which is good when your flight lasts 8+ hours.
 
Also, I wanted to make a quick apology for the fact that I've been making a few less posts lately, and that will likely continue for a little while. I'll be traveling and adjusting myself back to Scotland, and then moving into my flat and cramming for my test until August 14th. But after that, I should be up and running, even if I do some more traveling.



No comments:

Post a Comment