Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Clothing Review: Blonde & Blonde Mason Cutout Boots

A few weeks ago I purchased these boots from bankfashion.co.uk that look just like a sold out pair of boots from Topshop (you can read my post about it here). 



I ordered them in my normal size, and for the most part they fit great. A little loose around the ankle, but given the cut of these boots and where they hit my ankle its better that they are a little loose. They definitely won't fall off, but they will move around a little bit as I walk. The heel is a good size too - I won't be walking around in them if I know I'm going to be on my feet all day, but I'll definitely wear them to my Uni classes because I live really close.

The only negative aspect that I found was that they were a little tight around the front of my feet (I really don't know how to describe which part of the foot it is, but that spot that's right before your toes). TO be fair, I have wide feet. My normal size usual fits fine, but these shoes seem to run a little narrow. Nothing too uncomfortable though so it should be fine. Once I've broken them in I think they'll fit a little better.



Overall, these are great shoes, especially for their price. They're a cute statement shoe, and I can't wait to rock them this fall.

What do you guys think about this white soled boots trend? Do you love it or hate it? Tell me in the comments!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment