Monday, August 12, 2013

Sales!

Sorry that I haven't been on here in a while, I've been a little busy trying to adjust to an entirely new time zone whilst simultaneously cramming for a test and moving in. But somehow, in the midst of all that, I still managed to pop down to the City Centre and check out the sales at Topshop and Zara. I'm really trying not to shop as much, so I only picked up a couple of things.


The first thing I got was this pair of jeans - it was the most expensive thing I got at 20 pounds, but that's a little more than half off the original price. They are absolutely amazing - high waisted and a nice, versatile color. I actually ordered tham along with another pair of jeans that were on sale too, but I don't think I'm going to keep the other pair.


When I went to pick up my jeans order, I took a look around the store and saw lots of cute things, but I really didn't feel like spending that much money. And then I found this absolutely gorgeous burgundy leather skater skirt for only 7 pounds! Its super flattering, and seems like a great piece for going out.


The last item I got form Topshop is this pair of trousers. They're currently on sale for 15 pounds from the website, and I just ordered them last night so I can't wait for them to come in. I've seen a few different people wearing a similar pair of trousers from Topshop that are black and white and they look adorable on. I'm not much of a color person, but for this price I figured I could try. Plus, I love how they styled it online with a white crop top.


The last thing I got was this jumper from Zara. Its a gorgeous cream color, and it feels really nice and has a cool zip down the back. For only 6 pounds, it was a great deal. I also got a sheer black jumper, but since I was lazy and didn't want to try it on in the store, when I tried it on at home the shoulders felt a little weird so I'm giving it to my flat mate.

I tried to be a little bit more practical this time around. At least I didn't get a ton of stuff.

Have you guys got any things from the sales? If so, what did you get? Tell me in the comments.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment