Sunday, August 18, 2013

Books Haul!

I thought I'd do a little bit of a different post today. In my effort to buy less clothes lately, I've apparently switched over to buying nail polish, and more to the point of this post, books. Amazon is a great way to get new books at a discounted price, and you can literally find any book you could possibly want! I also picked up a couple in the airport on my flight back to Scotland. I haven't read any of these books yet, but if any of you are interested I can post reviews on them once I've finished.



The autobiography of Anthony Kiedis, lead singer and guitarist of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Full of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I love this band, and my brother read it years ago and recommended it so I've been meaning to pick it up.



I have loved Kurt Vonnegut since the day I first read Slaughterhouse Five. I remember grabbing that book because I had seen quotes from it all over the internet and I liked them, and so I've done the same thing again. You can't go wrong with Kurt Vonnegut though.



John Green makes references to this book quite a few times in his book "Looking for Alaska", and since I read that last spring and absolutely loved it I've been planning to read this for a long time. I finally got my hands on it, and I can't wait to read it!



I've never actually heard anything about this book before, but I saw it when I was in the airport and it looked interesting. So we'll see how it is.



I keep seeing this book on tumblr (because it was written by the wife of a guy in McFly and I follow some people who love McFly) and it honestly looks so cute! I haven't gotten this one in the mail yet, but hopefully it'll come this week and I can get started reading it.

What are your favorite books right now? Any and all recommendations are welcome in the comments below!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment