Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Style Icon: Lily Collins


Lily Collins has been making a lot of movies lately, and she's been popping up all over the place for red carpet appearances or just walking around. I've always seen her style as super preppy, but lately she's become more fashionable and I've been loving her look. 


My personal favorite look was her 2013 Comic Con look, with the coordinating top and shorts. Her look can be anywhere from girly and classic to edgy and modern. While I may not always absolutely love her look, I certainly love how versatile her style is. I can definitely identify with the changing aspect of her look - one day I feel like a rock star, and the next I'll feel like Audrey Hepburn.


Lily wears a lot of clothes that are more polished, such as collared shirts, nice but casual jackets, and dark wash jeans. She can also wear clothes that are a bit more fun, such as patterned trousers or skater skirts and graphic tees. With her style, you can pretty much pair anything from her wardrobe together. Its cute and versatile, and practical - you can take any piece from day to night just by changing around a few pieces like shoes, or pants.

Tell me what you think of Lily's style in the comments.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment