Monday, August 12, 2013

Makeup Review: Gold by Giles Lipstick in "Jazz" and "Crush"


A while ago I picked up these two lipsticks from New Look for a couple of pounds each. I think it was about 9 months ago so I don't remember how much it was, and its not available on the website, but they could still be in stores.

I absolutely love these! The colors are great - Crush is a nice, natural looking color that's a little less pink than my MAC Creme Cup lipstick but still great for day, and Jazz is a great, bright pink. I'm not very exciting in my lipstick color, in fact I only recently just started wearing lipstick (I was always a lip balm kind of person) so for this price and this quality, I definitely recommend branching out of your comfort zone. 


Overall, I definitely recommend these if you can get your hands on them. They're not very expensive, and they're a great quality.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment