Monday, August 5, 2013

Makeup Review: M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick in "Creme Cup"


My friend highly recommended this lipstick to me a little while ago, so I decided to check it out at the M.A.C. store in my mall. I went in, and immediately asked to see it, and fell in love. It's a gorgeous natural, light pink color - its basically the same as my natural lip color, so its great for every day looks. 

It is a little bit more expensive than drugstore lipsticks, but its only $15 so its still less expensive than NARS or other makeup brands from Sephora. It is the same quality though, in my opinion, and absolutely worth the money. From the color to the quality, I am sure I will be getting a lot of use out of this lipstick.


If you can get to a M.A.C. store I recommend picking this up! Of course you have to try the color on your hand first to make sure it works with your skin tone, but its a great quality lipstick.

Love,

Caro


No comments:

Post a Comment