Saturday, August 3, 2013

Accessories Haul

I've been trying not to do as much shopping lately. So in Caroline terms, I've been buying little things instead, like accessories. Gotta take it one small step at a time, you know.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share some of the things I've bought with you guys.


I got a bunch of scrunchies and hair bows from American Apparel in a variety of colors that I liked. To be honest the price was a little ridiculous all total, but so far the quality of the scrunchies have been amazing! I've been wearing them for these past few days, and they're super cute. But that's just my opinion, I love scrunchies.


And I got some cute socks from Forever 21. Because you can never have too many socks. And why would anyone want socks that are boring and not totally adorable? I always loose socks, so for $1.50 these were a good buy.


And lastly I got this pair of tennis shoes, also from Forever 21. I originally saw a fake leather converse-style pair at H&M, but they were about $30, so when I found these for $12.80 I had to get them. They probably won;t last super long, and they are definitely not real leather (not for that cheap) but they're cute and I will definitely use them. Plus, you can't go wrong with cute tennis shoes, or even just cute flats.

If I have some time before I leave on Monday, I might try to head over to Brandy Melville for some rings (I saw Tanya Burr got some really cute ones from there).

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment