Friday, July 5, 2013

HauteLook and Buckle

Recently, I've discovered two new websites that sell various designers' items at discounted prices. I've gotten a few items from both stores - a pair of sandals and a blouse from HauteLook, and a Free People blouse from Buckle, and I love them all. 

Buckle operates like a normal clothing website, like Net-a-Porter but less expensive (because they stock different things). HauteLook, however, works a little differently. Each day they put up new deals from different stores or designers ranging from exercise clothes to dresses to jewelry, bags, and shoes. Each deal is only available for a few days, and when the items sell out they don't restock them. But if you're lucky, you can find some great deals! To be honest, I didn't love the shipping - because there are multiple sellers, they all ship things separately. I ordered the sandals and blouse at the same time, but while my sandals arrived after about a week my blouse didn't come for a few weeks which was a little frustrating. They did keep me updated though when everything shipped, so that was a plus. I can't say how long the shipping from Buckle took because I had it sent to my parents house in California while I was in Scotland. 

The quality of the items were all great, and I loved the great deals that I got on them. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who asks!

Where do you guys find your deals?

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment