Friday, July 12, 2013

New York City

On Monday, I'll be flying out to New York to hang out and shop in the city with my cousins, and I am so excited! I've already figured out exactly what I'm bringing with me.


Since I'll be in New York in July, I'm bringing an assortment of clothes for weather varying from thunder storms(I'll also bring a rain jacket) to crazy crazy heat. On a more practical note, I'm bringing shoes that are cute and good for walking, and a watch because watches are always useful. And of course, it's New York City, so you've got to try your best to be stylish. 

I'll only be in NY for five days, including the days I fly there and back, I'm bringing as few clothes as possible. That way, I can go shopping and bring back tons of cute clothes.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment