Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pajamas!

Recently, I've developed a love for pajamas - especially adorable, super comfy pajamas. I'm the type of person who loves lounging around the house in lazy clothes - when I have Uni during the school year, I come home from a long day of classes and studying and immediately get into my pajamas for more studying. And while it can be so tempting to just get into the same old pair of sweatpants every day and every night when you go to bed trust me when I say some cute pajamas go a long way in making you feel better (and cuter).


These are the pajamas that I've bought recently. I got the pink gingham Topshop ones off of Ebay, and my mom bought me these adorable Munki Munki ones from Nordstrom that have little whales all over them! They come in a few different prints, and they're on sale for $45 here on the Nordstrom website, or in the store. And they are so incredibly soft, I definitely recommend them. 

Do you guys have a favorite pair of pajamas? Tell me about it in the comments!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment