Thursday, July 25, 2013

Find the Nomads

So I'm not sure if you know this, but I'm a bit of an internet nerd. I spend way too much time on my computer, and one of the things I love to do (like much of you, I'm sure) is watch youtube videos. There are some youtubers that I absolutely adore, and I follow them on instagram, twitter, etc. One of my favorites is Fun for Louis, which is actually the second, vlog-type channel to Food for Louis, and just started selling t shirts online, and I absolutely love them!
 
Since I'm usually very picky with my graphic t shirts, I thought Louis did a great job with these! I really like everything, but I thought I'd share my two favorites (that hopefully I'll be ordering soon) with you all.
 
The first is the Palm Tree Pocket T-shirt Grey. It comes in white and grey, but I prefer the grey just because I already have some white graphic t shirts, and most of my bras are colorful, and since I'm lazy its helpful to have some shirts that are not at al see through. I would pair this with some high waisted cut off denim shorts, some Tomes, a messy bun, and some aviators for a cute and casual summer look. For the winter, I would wear it with a pair of black jeans, some black moto boots, and my oversize cream biker jacket.
 
The second piece is the Peace Out, Enjoy Life T-shirt. I love the saying across the front, and paired with the cute yellow background and a little cartoon mountain for the A in adventure, I was immediately sold. In the summer time, I would pair this top with a skater skirt (preferably black or denim, but I honestly think any color would work), a light grey sweater, and some black t-strap sandals. When it gets colder, I would wear this with some distressed boyfriend jeans, a leather jacket, a cute white fluffy scarf, and some converse or tennis shoes in a light color.
 
 I honestly can not wait to get my hands on some of these t shirts! At around £20 each, these shirts are a pretty great deal if you're in the UK.
 
Let me know what you guys think! Are you planning on ordering some? Comment below!
 
 
Love,
 
Caro


No comments:

Post a Comment