Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Birthday!

So I know I didn't post that much over the weekend, but that was because it was not only Fathers' Day on Sunday, but my birthday as well! I'm 19 now! And it feels pretty much exactly the same as 18. But I'll let you guys know if that changes. The presents were pretty awesome too.


My best friend Sophia, who is absolutely amazing, knew how much I was in love with these Topshop Stain Glass Leggings, and ordered them for me for my birthday! So that should be coming in about a week, and I'll post some pictures when I get them. And they'll be coming at the perfect time too, I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on the 19th.

My mom took me to the mall to pick out a few presents, because she has this thing about ordering presents online for me and most of the things I sent her on my wishlist were online pieces. So we went around to a few stores and she bought me the watch, the midi ring (it has a turtle on it! So cute!), and the black brogues, from Macy's, Nordstrom, and Aldo, respectively. 

In addition to what we got at the mall, my parents got me two gift cards, one to Zara, and one to Nordstrom. I plan on getting the tiger print top and something else, but I haven't decided yet. And since I don't really shop at Nordstrom (especially since I've moved to Scotland) my mom agreed to keep the gift card for herself, and buy me the playsuit from Motel that is the same value as the gift card.

And then, as a birthday present to me, Topshop put out an amazing sale yesterday, so I bought myself a pair of Topshop Jaime Rip Knee Jeans, and the Washed V Tee by Boutique.

My birthday and Father's Day was super fun. And now my plans for the summer consist of working and recovering from my wisdom teeth.

I hope you guys all had a great weekend!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment