Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mini Sephora Haul

I have missed Sephora so much when I was in the UK. So of course, as I was laying around my house today recovering from getting my wisdom teeth out, I decided that I absolutely must try some new perfumes, because I realized I don't actually have one. I mean, I have Victoria's Secret Body Spray (because that stuff smells AMAZING), and I have a perfume my aunt gave me and a perfume I got on Canal Street in New York when I was 13 for about $5, so I figured it was time to try something new. 

Because I couldn't go into the store to smell them myself, and because I am incredibly impatient, I went with smaller, less expensive perfumes that had elements I liked in them. So, we'll see what happens, and I'll tell you guys what I think of them when they come in the mail.



I also got a cute little birthday present! If you guys have never shopped at Sephora, or you have but you've never signed up for their rewards system, I recommend it so much because every time you shop you collect more points, and you can get cute little free samples, and they give you little presents for your birthday. And, it doesn't cost any money!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment