Saturday, June 29, 2013

Clothing Review: Topshop Moto Black Rip Knee Jamie Jeans



I ordered these jeans as a birthday present to myself last week from the Topshop sale, because I had been eyeing them for a while. They came in the mail incredibly quickly, I actually wasn't expecting them until later in the week after hearing about Topshop shipping speeds in the US. 

I ordered a size up from the Topshop jeans I bought previously - I seem to have trouble finding a consistent jeans size in Topshop. The first pair I bought were a pair of boyfriend jeans, and I got a UK 10/US 6/W28 L30 and they fit perfectly - a little loose, but that's what boyfriend jeans are supposed to be. Then the next two pairs I bought, one from Ebay and one from Topshop, were the same size but they fit much tighter, and a bit more uncomfortable. So this time I ordered the next size up, which was a UK 12/US 8/W30 L30, and when I tried them on they were a bit loose which is pretty annoying. Unfortunately, the sizes at Topshop go up 2 at a time, which makes it difficult for me (personally) to find a perfect fit. But, as my dad told me, they'll probably shrink in the wash, and a pair of comfy jeans is never a bad thing.

On the plus side, Topshop jeans are always incredibly, incredibly soft. So while these jeans may not fit perfectly, I will definitely be keeping these because they feel like pajamas but they look like normal jeans. From now on though, I think I'm only going to purchase jeans from Topshop that I can try on in store.

Where are your favorite pair of jeans from? I'd love to know!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment