Monday, June 24, 2013

Makeup Review: Topshop Brighten in "Moonlight"

I bought this concealer from Topshop a few weeks ago, before I left Scotland. I bought it because I needed a new concealer, and I was pleasantly surprised. I had never heard any reviews of it, but I was desperate. It's creamy and applies smoothly. It does a great job of concealing under eye circles, and the color does wonders for brightening up my eyes. I apply it by twisting the bottom of the pen (Is that the right term? I honestly have no idea), swiping it under my eye, and then blending it with my finger or a brush. The only possible complaint that I could have, and it really is tiny, is that it takes a while for the makeup to start flowing when you twist the pen for the first time. But other than that, I would absolutely recommend it!




With a concealer this amazing, I'll never have to sleep again.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment