Monday, June 17, 2013

Makeup Review: Benefit Foundation Faker in "Lite"

About a year ago, I purchased Benefit's Foundation Faker in "Lite" from Sephora after hearing about the quality of Benefit's products in general. Of course, the packaging is absolutely adorable, but not the only reason why I bought it. I needed a new, light foundation for casual day-to-day wear, and because I have dry skin it makes finding one very difficult. Foundations tend to make my skin look flaky, or like I caked on layers of makeup. This foundation was creamy, but not too thick, and went on my face nicely. However, while I definitely loved the quality of this product, it only comes in three shades, and unfortunately the one that I have is just a touch too light for my skin. Kind of disappointing, but because its such nice quality I keep it and use it for a highlighter. If you're considering buying it, make sure the makeup matches your skin tone.





Benefit Foundation Faker in "Lite"

And yes, that is me taking a picture of the foundation with my phone.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment