Wednesday, June 26, 2013

H&M Haul


So, I went shopping yesterday. Kind of. I really shouldn't have, but to be fair I only went to one store, H&M. 


The first thing I got was a pair of black canvas sneakers. I love the look of converse, and I'd like to try out the high top look. Since these were only $15, it's okay if I don't wear them as much as a low top pair or if they break faster. They're definitely not a long term practical pair of shoes, but they're fun and they were cheap.


Next, I got this pair of lounge/pajama style shorts. I've been looking around for some new pajamas, because I really don't have any, and these were only $5 and really cute so I figured why not.


And finally, I bought this oversize tank top with a picture of jaws on the front. It's really not practical, but its soft and comfy and funky, and it will look great paired with some leggings, or as a swimsuit cover up.

And that's it. That is everything that I bought from H&M today. Crazy as it might be, I'm probably going back to the mall tomorrow to return a pair of sunglasses. I really need to find something to do this summer.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment