Friday, June 21, 2013

Cute Animal Jumpers

As a resident of Scotland, jumpers are an absolute necessity for the majority of the year. There are so many different kinds of jumpers, from graphic to chunky knit. One of the trends that I love is jumpers with animals on them, and I thought I would show you how I style some of mine.


I fell in love with this jumper when I first saw it months ago at Topshop because it has a dodo bird on it! I thought it was weird and yet still really cute and versatile, because while it has a funky bird on it the colors are monochromatic so it can be worn many different ways. I would wear this jumper with a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans and some cutout boots. Luckily, the Dodo Knit Sweat by J.W. Anderson for Topshop is on sale if you live in the US!


I just recently saw this jumper when I was looking through the sale at Topshop, and how cheeky is that little fox with his top hat? I just ordered it, and I am so excited to wear it come fall and winter. I would pair it with a pair of black skinny jeans, and I love these ones with the ripped knees, along with a pair of black brogues. And like the first jumper, the Knitted Hatted Fox Jumper is on sale if you live in the UK!

Do you have any sweaters with adorable animals on them? Tell me in the comments!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment