Monday, June 10, 2013

Today's Purchases

So I did a little shopping today - I drove down to Urban Outfitters and Target. I was looking for a headband thing and a ring from Urban Outfitters, which they did not have, and a watch from Target, which again they did not have. Which made me sad. I've decided to wait for after to my birthday to decide if I want to order the watch (it is gorgeous, and exactly what I've been looking for, and only $15). But, while I was there, I picked up a few other things.




I got this gorgeous satchel bag from Target for $34.99. It is a beautiful deep navy color, and a perfect size to carry notebooks to class. I can tell I'm going to be getting a lot of use out of this bag, from airports to class to general day to day life. Did I mention how beautiful it is?




The other item I picked up from Target was this interesting wallet. I can't figure out if that animal is a wolf or a fox, but either way he adds a cool, unique detail to the wallet. And the great thing is it holds so much stuff! Unfortunately I couldn't find any links to this specific wallet on the Target website, but I found this similar one with a cute little elephant on it. 



I picked up these sunglasses from Urban Outfitters for only $10! They're super flattering on my face too, which is awesome, and they have a really cute subtle cat eye thing going on, which is a big trend in sunglasses this year. Again, I couldn't find a link on the Urban Outfitters website for my specific pair, but they have some similar ones here and here.


The last thing I bought was this pair of earrings from Urban Outfitters, on sale for $2.99. They are these pretty tiny dangling tulips (at least I think they're tulips, I'm not really a flower person). At the UO I went to they were having a sale on some jewelry, so I recommend checking it out because I absolutely love their jewelry. 

So yeah. That's everything that I bought today. Not a whole lot, but since my birthday is coming up and I had to spend some money last month picking up a lot of new essentials, (and I've been treating myself to a few things on Ebay), I'm trying not to buy a lot of things, or even go shopping really. Trying to save money, and all that. 

Are any of you guys saving money? Maybe for something special? Let me know in the comments!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment