Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Style Steals

I love clothes. Seriously. I think it might be obvious, since I have a blog that is mostly about clothes. But occasionally, I fall in love with a piece of clothing that is ridiculously expensive. And since I am not currently a billionaire, I can't buy it.

Luckily, that's what the internet is for! If you search hard enough, there is bound to be a piece similar out there in the universe, and I love the feeling of finally finding something that you love for a better price.


I first saw this Maje playsuit a month or two ago, and fell in love with it. Unfortunately, it costs way too much money for me to buy it. But, the other day I was looking at a style blog and they posted this similar playsuit from Motelrocks and its on sale for $50!


This Michael Kors watch is gorgeous, but I would never spend that much money on a watch - I would be too afraid of breaking it to ever really enjoy wearing it. Luckily there a re plenty of cheaper options that look just like it - I personally have the Style&co one from Macy's, and its gorgeous. And both of these options are $30 or under.


I love this jumper with the tigers on it from Mulberry, but not only is it expensive but its sold out! This t-shirt from Zara has an almost identical pattern, with the two tigers sitting, but unfortunately its not a jumper. So while its not as good for winter as the jumper would be, its still super cute.

These are just a few examples of some style steals I've seen on the internet. Happy shopping!

Love,

Caro


No comments:

Post a Comment