Saturday, June 22, 2013

Colored Jeans


Colored jeans are a great and easy way to make an outfit a little more exciting. It takes the basic "jeans and a t shirt" look to a new dimension, but its just as lazy as a normal pair of jeans with a t shirt. 


For yellow jeans, I love them paired with white or light brown things. To avoid looking washed out, you could add in some slightly darker colors like gray or a denim blue. However, I would steer clear of black - I think it looks too harsh paired with the light yellow.


For pink or salmon colored jeans, they look best paired with lighter colors like white, tan, or grey. Again, I would avoid a lot of black, because if your jeans are more of a salmon tint, when they're paired with black they can look a little halloween-y.


And finally, for the khaki jeans, in my opinion they look best with black, grey, or white. The earthy color of the khaki really contrasts nicely with both dark and light colors, so long as they are neutral. 

So yeah. This is my take on how to style colored jeans. I actually own all of these colors, and they are super fun to rock. I definitely recommend finding a pair.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment