Monday, June 10, 2013

Makeup Review: Topshop Blush in "Flush"

Before I left Scotland, I picked up this blush from Topshop. I tried literally all of the different shades on my hand, and landed on the shade "Flush". There were many different colors, but I thought that "Flush" looked the best for an every day look with my skin tone. I am absolutely in love with this blush! I have really dry skin, and powdery makeup just accentuates this fact, so I love the fact that this blush doesn't make my skin look flaky.Plus, the case it comes in is seriously cute. Its very creamy and pigmented, so to apply it I just use my finger and rub it into my cheek. Because its so pigmented, you don't have to use very much at a time, so I know this is going to last me a while. I will absolutely be repurchasing this when I run out - and in several different shades. 






Now to perfect the rosy cheek look!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment