Friday, June 7, 2013

An Introduction

Hi there!

I know right now that no one is probably reading this, but I figured it might come in handy (somehow) later. Who knows? And besides, the basic, introductory first post on a blog is kind of a tradition.

My name is Caroline, but I also go by Caro. I was born and raised in California, and I just finished my first year at the University of Glasgow. Scotland is a little different than what I'm used to, but I've never been one to shy away from something new.

I made this blog for several different reasons. First of all, I just enjoy blogging. I have, I think, three different tumblr accounts! But with tumblr, I reblog more things than I post myself, so I created this to make it a bit more personal. Also, I have a problem with clothes. I love clothes way, way, way too much. And I figured what better way to feed my addiction than to create a blog where I can post my thoughts on clothes, things I've bought recently, things I want to buy, etc. But this blog is not just for fashion related things - it's about my life in general and the different things I've experienced that some people might like to hear about, or chat with me about.

So yeah. I think that does a nice job of summing me and this blog up in a concise manner. Feel free to leave a comment for me, I absolutely love talking with people!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment