Friday, June 21, 2013

Leather Dresses

Leather dresses are a huge trend this year. In fact, leather everything kind of is. I honestly never thought that I would be a big leather (or in my case, faux leather) person, but this trend has grown on me so much. As far as leather dresses go, I've noticed two main styles - leather shift dresses and leather trim dresses.


If you're feeling adventurous, then you can go for the leather shift dress. These dresses are best worn with simple accessories - black tights, simple jewelry, and heels or flats depending on the look you're going for.



If you're not feeling as daring, you could always opt for a more subtle take on the leather dress trend - leather trim dresses. For a dress like this, I would tone down the accessories, maybe just a ring or two, and again with some cute tights and shoes.


The Zara dress I used in this set isn't on the website (it might be sold out), but here is another similar one.

I hope you guys are enjoying this trend as much as I am!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment