Sunday, June 23, 2013

What's in My Bag

I have been seeing "What's in My Bag" posts and videos around the internet for years. And now that I have my own fashion/style/whatever blog, I figured I would give it a shot. 


All right, so first things first: the bag. I posted this bag one or two weeks ago when I got it from Target, and this is the only bag I've been using since them! I am so in love with this bag, and I can't wait to use it for school in the fall as well. 


Next is my phone. Funny story, generally speaking I have this iphone, my Scottish iphone 4 (just as an ipod and for games), and my really old 80 gb ipod so that I can listen to music in the car without killing the battery on my phone.


And of course, I carry my wallet with me. Pretty self explanatory, I also got this wallet from Target a few weeks back.


This was originally a makeup bag that I think I got for free for subscribing to Seventeen a few years ago, but I just use it as a cute place to put pads and tampons.


I realize two mirrors might be excessive, but I didn't realize the portable hairbrush had a mirror when I bought it, and it doesn't work that well anyways. So these are just some little hair and possibly makeup tools (I really don't carry makeup around in my purse with me, especially just day to day) in case my face is not playing along that day. I also usually have a black scrunchie, but its currently in my hair.


Apparently I have some little socks that you use at the shoe store when trying on shoes if you don't have any socks on. This is from Sunday when I went shopping for my birthday presents with my mom and she bought me some shoes, and for some reason I've just left them in my bag. 


I wore this watch a few days ago and had to take it off for something, and it just got left in my bag.


And of course the keys. I have a set of house keys, with a million key chains, and a car key. I didn't put the car key on the key chain just because I share that car with my parents, and there are only two keys, so we just leave them on the table downstairs when we're not driving. Except I always forget and put it back in my bag because its a habit. I should probably put it back downstairs...


And of course there are some loose receipts. One of these is actually a piece of paper from my grandpa's doctor, because I took him to his appointment the other day. I try to put receipts back in my wallet and then get rid of them when I know I don't need them, but sometimes I'm in a rush so I just toss them in my bag.


And of course, what bag wouldn't be complete without some lip balm? I love this eos lip balm, I have the one in raspberry I think, and it is absolutely amazing. I got this from Target a few weeks ago when I got my bag and my wallet. 


Since I'm currently in California, I keep a pair of sunglasses in my bag in a cute little sunglasses case that my friend Jessey got for me. I have a few different pairs of sunglasses that I switch out, depending on what I'm wearing. So these are my vintage tortoiseshell ones, because I was wearing my new tortoise watch the other day.


Some gum I got at the airport. Pretty self explanatory. It keeps my breath minty.


And last but not least, my earbuds. I usually wear the squishy ones, but I lost one of the ear things the other day so I've had to switch to these standard apple ones for the time being.

And that, my lovelies, is everything that is currently in my bag. What do you guys keep in your bag?

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment