Friday, June 14, 2013

Mail Call!

So my things came in the mail today! I was super excited because I didn't know when they were all supposed to arrive, and I was having a not so good morning, so seeing this stuff in the mailbox pretty much made my day!



This is my new passport case that I got off of Etsy. I had never had a passport case before, because in the airport I just leave it in a specific pocket of my bag, with other really important items. But, since I have to renew my passport to use for general traveling and still keep my old one for the student visa, I thought a passport case might come in handy. It's a nice, soft cloth material, and I got one with a cute constellation pattern on it (after all, I might become an astrophysicist or an astronaut one day). The pattern I got is sold out, but there are tons of other cute options all over Etsy, and at the store where I got mine, here.



I got this shirt from Hautelook a few weeks ago, and it took a while to ship to me, but I absolutely love it! It's really cute and flattering, and super comfy as well. It's nice and long, so I wore it today with a pair of leggings and some flip flops. This specific top isn't available anymore, but you guys should definitely check out Hautleook for tons of other good deals.



And last but not least, my jeans from Pacsun arrived today! I love these! The yellow jeans are definitely a lot brighter than what they look like online (and even what they look like in this picture), but as my friend says "if its less yellow than a taxi, then you're good". You can get the yellow jeans here and the boyfriend jeans here - and they're still on a special promotion, so they only cost $25 instead of $45/$50.

So yeah. These are all of the goodies that came in the mail today. I'm doing my best to limit what I buy to only useful and necessary things, so I shouldn't be putting up too many more haul type posts for a little while. If I can restrain myself, that is.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment