Friday, September 6, 2013

Style Steal: Topshop Physics Boots Update!

So a little while ago I posted some similars to these gorgeous, sold out topshop boots (the original post can be found here), and I just found another pair! They're from New Look, and the my look almost identical but they are so much cheaper! 

 

I actually own the Topshop boots, and I've seen the New Look ones in person so I can honestly tell you that they are incredibly similar. The quality of the New Look ones seems a little bit less than the Topshop pair, but since they're about a sixth of the cost, you get what you pay for. The New Look boots are a little more geometric while the Topshop ones are smooth, and the heel of the New Look ones have tiny stripes on them. Overall though, they are extremely similar. So if you're more concerned with the quality and having the boots look exactly the same, I would recommend the Tony Bianco pair from the previous post, but if you want the height of the heel, definitely buy these.

Hope you enjoy!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment