Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bloglovin and Tumblr

I've been meaning to get around to this for a while, but I finally got some "fall cleaning" done for my blog, and I've created a bloglovin and tumblr to go along with this blog! If you sign up for bloglovin and follow this blog, you'll get updates whenever I post something new on here. If you follow me on tumblr, I'll probably update you all myself when I post new things, and you'll also get to see my polyvore creations and other things that I see and reblog - basically, randomness.
 
So yeah. I'm trying to make this more organized and easier for everyone on here. Let me know what you think!
 
 
 
Love,
 
Caro 

1 comment:

  1. So nice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete