Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lipstick Collection

Over the last few days, I've bought quite a bit of lipstick. In the past I'd never really been much of a lipstick person, but lately I feel I am becoming one. For some reason, I absolutely can not wear lip gloss, or basically anything shimmery on my lips, so I've taken a shining to matte (I guess) lipstick. I'm very picky with the color and quality of lipstick that I buy, because I feel like a lot for not go well with my coloring and my lips are almost always dry, and some lipsticks make them look terribly chapped when they aren't. 

But anyways, I thought I'd show you my collection of lipsticks!


I have ten in total, and all from various stores. The four on the left are part of the latest Kate Moss for Rimmel London collection and they are absolutely amazing! The quality is great, and I love these colors - if you can get your hands on a few then I definitely recommend getting them. The next two are from a random store that I found in Amsterdam, and they're very nice and very cheap. The Gold by Giles ones are from New Look, and the last two are from Mac and Makeup Forever, in that order. The Makeup Forever one was a free sample I got a while ago from Sephora.

If you can get your hands on any of these lipsticks, I absolutely recommend them all.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment