Friday, September 20, 2013

Clothing Review: Zara Skort in White



So the other day I was in the Zara shop browsing and entertaining myself, when I noticed that my store had the white skort in my size. I've been eyeing it for a while, and eventually I will probably get it in a bunch of colors off of eBay, so I decided to try it on. And let me tell you, it is absolutely amazing.


I was a little apprehensive at first because I didn't think it would be as flattering on me, but I was wrong (and happily so!). I definitely don't have a thigh gap, but it was just as cute on me in my opinion. It's a great length in the front, and while it may be a little short in the back it's not really an issue because it looks like a pair of shorts from behind. And while a lot of times white can be very see through, the Zara skort is made with a nice material and its a good thickness so you won't be flashing everybody when you wear it. That being said, it's still white, so you really shouldn't wear hot pink underwear with it. On top of that, it's incredibly comfortable and soft. So if you've been considering buying this, I absolutely one hundred percent recommend this! If I wasn't so poor I would be buying it in so many different colors.

So do you love this skort as much as I do? Let me know what you think in the comments!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment