Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Look Shoes

There are a few stores that I absolutely love and check up on fairly regularly because I have a problem. Lately, the stock at New Look has been pretty dang awesome. A week or two ago I bought an adorable maroon bobble hat that looks just like one that Topshop had in stock last year, and it was only £5! 

Because I've ordered things online from them before, I get emails from them, and I got an email the other day with a mystery discount and I get a student discount on top of that, so I'm doing a little shopping! Their sale right now is awesome, but I am especially in love with the current stock of shoes. Here are my favorites for under £30.


These are my personal favorites for under £30, but there are tons of other cute shoes. I'm definitely gonna buy a few pairs, so I figured I'd give you guys an idea of how I would style them.



These maroon brogues would look absolutely amazing with a jumper and some jeans, nothing too exciting in color scheme.


For these boots, I would pair them with some black skinny jeans, a clutch, and a cool geometric print oversize shirt.



These heeled cut out boot are a little more formal, so I would pair then with a cute black dress, an interesting bag, and a cute hairstyle.



These boots are a little similar to the previous ones, but the heel height is a good deal lower so they would be good for a little more casual look. I would pair them with a skater skirt, a plain top, and a cute jacket or sweater.


For this last outfit, I love the contrast between the leather look Chelsea boots and this white skirt from zara. Add in a cute black and white casual blouse, and a satchel and you're good to go!

Let me know if you guys get any shoes from New Look! Take advantage of these great deals.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment