Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Amsterdam Haul!

As some of you may know, I went to Amsterdam for a few days last week! It was absolutely beautiful, and I bought a few things while I was there. But while I'm sharing this with you all, I thought I'd include some pictures I took while there.





One of the many gorgeous canals! We went on a night canal cruise and rented a canal bike for an hour, an they were both so fun! If you can only go on one though I would recommend the canal cruise.





The view from our hotel room.



A cheese shop!




We wandered into the flower market the first day we were there and there were drying flowers hanging everywhere! It was so beautiful.

And now, on to the purchases I made.



We popped into a random little beauty store and I picked up a few things. It was so cheap and still nice, so I couldn't resist. I bought this cool mermaid-y gold nail polish, a coral makeup bag, and two lipsticks. 



I finally went to a Monki store! I've ordered a few things online before, but never a t shirt and I've never been to a store! I know it's kind of dorky but I was excited. I am definitely going to be getting some more things from them in the future - most of their things are pretty cheap, and right now their selection is so cute! I grabbed this top because it reminds me of the Topshop Contrast Rib Neck Top from Boutique. (P.S. Please ignore the fact that it is upside down, apparently I am technologically challenged cause I can not for the life of me figure out how to fix it)



And last but not least, I picked up this little souvenir windmill. Because its absolutely adorable and I like picking up little nick nacks like this when I travel places.

Amsterdam was so fun, and I would love to go back and see more of Holland soon! You all should definitely try and get there at some point.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment