Saturday, September 7, 2013

OPI Nail Polish Collection

I'm a bit of a nail polish fanatic - I paint my nails all the time (honestly its very strange if my toes don't have some sort of color on then hear round) and I love picking up new unique colors. One of my favorite brands is OPI, because of their multitude of colors and fun names. OPI is constantly producing new colors and limited edition collections, so I can always  find something new from them. 


In total, I have 21 various shades of OPI, and I love pretty much every single one of them (there is one exception, which I will elaborate on later).


The first first five nail polishes in this row are very dark, so they don't pick up well on camera. The far left is called "To the Glitter End!" and is a glittery black polish that is a part of the permanent Sephora by OPI collection. The next is called "Siberian Nights" and its a gorgeous deep purple. After that is "Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow" which is a dark green, and two more from the Sephora collection, "Go My Own Way" and "Absinthe Makes the Heart" which are a shimmery blue and olive green respectively.


Next in line is "What Wizardry is This?", a dark sparkly gold liquid sand polish from the OPI Oz the Great and Powerful collection. It's limited edition and still available, so I recommend buying it because it is gorgeous and will not be here for long. Next is "No Spain No Gain", followed by "Cha-Ching Cherry", "I Have a Herring Problem", "Tiffany Case" (another James Bond liquid sand one) and "Mad as a Hatter", a sold out polish from the Alice in Wonderland collection a few years back (and probably my favorite of the bunch).


Continuing with the names, we have "Do You Lilac It?", "Traffic-Stopper Copper", "Second Honeymoon", "I Theodora You", "Gargantuan Green Grape-Matte", and "Stranger Tides". The only OPI that I regret buying is the "I Theodora You" because it is literally the exact same color as "Second Honeymoon". 


Finally, we have "Stranger Tides" (accidentally put it in two photos, sorry!), "Neutral Beauty", "Only Gold for Me", "Cartwheels on the Catwalk", and last but not least "My Boyfriend Scales Walls".

I recommend any and all of these OPI nail polishes, and even all the ones I don't have. The colors and names are fun, and the quality is good, though to be honest most drugstore nail polishes are almost the same quality, but the OPI polishes have a wider brush that doesn't lose hairs the longer you have it.

Happy nail painting!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment