Monday, September 9, 2013

Makeup Review: Kate Moss for Rimmel London

I went into Superdrug the other day, and the new line of Kate Moss lipstick caught my eye. I swiped a few colors on my hand, and instantly fell in love with pretty much all of them. For someone who is normally incredibly picky with lipstick, this was a miracle (it wasn't until later that I found out its the new matte collection and suddenly it made sense why I loved it so much). So of course I splurged a little and bought four of the five from the collection - the last color didn't look that great on me.


From left to right, the shades are 111, 107, 101, and 110. 111 is a gorgeous bright coral red, 107 is more of a berry red, 101 is a nice natural pink, and 110 is a beautiful coral pink. What I love about these shades is that none I them are too bright, which is perfect for someone like me who wants to expand out from just plain natural pink but who isn't ready for something too crazy just yet. And of course because they are part of the matte collection they don't have any shimmer in it, which I love because I hate shimmery things on my lips. The quality of it is smooth, and for the price it's definitely worth it. Be warned though, they will rub off and transfer very easily to clothing or hands. All in all though, a great purchase. 


And as an added bonus, the cases are incredibly cute.

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment