Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mail Goodies!

I got some packages in the mail the other day, and like every other person in the world it made me incredibly happy, so I've decided to make a post and show you all what came in! It's really not terribly exciting, but the fact that it came through the mail makes it exciting to me.


The first of the two packages was this Burberry Body perfume. It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be, especially considering the price I got it for, and it came in a super cute packaging. I'll be doing a review of sorts on this scent soon, so keep your eyes peeled for it!


And the other package contained even more nail polish. Amazon has become my latest addiction, and they have the best deals on OPI and books, so I've gotten a LOT of those in the mail. In particular I wanted a few colors from their autumn San Francisco collection (hometown pride and they're all gorgeous colors!), and then I picked up some colors I had seen in a store and really liked. From left to right they are "First Date At The Golden Gate", "Bastille My Heart", "Incognito In Sausalito", and "Can't Find My Czechbook".

Not a whole lot, but some fun little goodies none the less. Once my other two perfumes come in the mail I might do a perfume collection post. Let me know what you think in the comments!

Love,

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment