Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sephora x Disney The Little Mermaid Kiss The Girl Perfume

 
Back in August Sephora had their last installment of a collaboration with Disney where they produce a limited amount of themed perfume, eyeshadow, compacts, and (I think) lipstick. They started with Cinderella, then went to Jasmine, and ended with Ariel. If any of you know me in real life this shouldn't be too huge of a shock, but The Little Mermaid has always been my favorite disney princess ever since I was a little girl, and so when I found out that Sephora had a collection centered around her I knew I needed at least part of it, and that need only increased when I found out the perfume was called "Kiss The Girl", probably my favorite scene from that movie. 

When I first heard of this and decided that I must have it, it was completely out of stock, so of course, I did what I do best, and scoured eBay until I found a couple of nice sellers with the products I wanted. However, lucky for you all, they have just recently restocked everything (all three princesses) over at Sephora's website! You can snatch it up here.

I got the perfume in rollerball form from this incredibly nice seller on eBay, here. I don't think she has any more of the perfume in stock, but she's got lots of other products and is super sweet and accommodating, so I recommend her shop 100%! In addition, she sent me a NARS nail polish and a sample of Maracuja Oil, entirely for free. Seriously, I don't think I could exaggerate how nice it was to do business with her.
 
When my perfume finally arrived here from the states, it was in the prettiest packaging I've ever seen, and it honestly smells so nice. It's not too strong or sweet, but its not overly musky either. I'm not very good at describing scents, but its supposed to have notes of bergamot, wet cucumber, ozonic accord, water notes, wild lilac, starfruit, white musk, sandalwood, and ambergris. I know my taste, and I love things with peach scents or scents that are inspire by water or the ocean, and I was not disappointed.
 
Happy shopping!
 
Love,
 
Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment