Tuesday, October 22, 2013

An Update (of Sorts)

So I realize it's been quite a while since I last posted anything on here, and I apologize for that. I've been doing my best to get back into the swing of things with school, like actually attending all of my classes and doing a ton of reading, along with going to the gym and having a social life, etc. so it's taken me a while to find a balance with everything. However I have been working on a few ideas for posts, which I think you guys are going to love and I'm really excited to share them with you all very soon!
 
That being said, I've also been thinking lately that I might want to take this blog in a little bit of a different direction. I have lots of fun making posts about clothes and various things like that, but I think it would also be really fun to make more posts about books, or music, or just general happenings. I toyed with the idea of making another blog, but since I'm finding it difficult enough to keep up with this blog and everything else in my life, I think I'm going to combine the two. So be on the lookout for some new kinds of posts!
 
Yep, that's basically it. I just wanted to let you all know that I am not dead, and I am not abandoning this blog, things just got a little busy there for a while. Let me know what kind of posts you would like to see here in the future in the comments below, and I will be updating this blog very shortly!
 
Love,
 
Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment